Saturday, February 9, 2008

Day 85: Stop: Hammer Time!

You know, I just wanted to come on here as an anonymous person, pretend like I was going to commit suicide, and then stop posting in my online, public journal when the day came for me to pretend to do the deed. That's all.

A little privacy in a public world on the interwebs is all I wanted. Is that too much to ask?

I mean, really. I post a blog every day on a public page that anyone can read. Sure, I can set it to private. I can moderate who reads it and who doesn't, I could have it private if I want to.....but it's the principle of the matter. Realizing that people are actually reading this has given me a lot to think about. What really frustrates me, though, is it is drawing some of my thoughts off of myself, and it's actually making me think of other people. Well, I will tell you this...it's one thing for me to decide, on my own, to maybe think of other people now and then, but it's a completely different story to have other people make me think of someone other than myself.

So I ask, WHAT'S A GIRL GOT TO DO TO GET SOME PRIVACY AROUND HERE?????


I know, some of you may say, why don't you set your blog to private? Ask yourself this, though, Mr and Miss McSmarty-Pants - if I did that, then how would I get people to pay attention to me?


Ya, got no answers for that, do ya?


Well, why don't you just think about that for a while, and I'll see ya tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rofl