Friday, February 8, 2008

Day 86: Picking out Melons

So, I decided that, since I will be living my life for the me every day, I would set out today to go shopping for some new tits!


I went walking around today, checking things out - and yes, by things, I mean ladies boobies - taking pictures, feeling around.....you know, just trying to find the right fit for me.


Well, let me tell you one thing - no wait, make that two....get it? Anyway, walking around staring at boobs and taking pictures all day can really make a girl tired. And...I could have done all my shopping when I got home.

That's where I got these pix from, anyway.


Once I got home and started searching around for a decent set of knockers on the net, I decided to check out the starlets. I mean, if you're going to go for quality, then you may as well look to the stars.

Am I right, or what?

I know what some of you are thinking....what is the deal with the tit shots every couple of lines? Or rather, I'm sure what most of you are thinking is, why are all those letters getting in the way of the titties?!!?


Well, duh. This is my completely gratuitous skin shot blog. I mean, everyone's doing it, and we all know that sex sells.


Uh. Not that I'm trying to sell anything. Or whatever.


Anyway, I decided to go with what I call "The Scarlett," after a certain starlet that will remain unnamed....and I'm sure you can't figure it out with the vagueness of the name, either. I'll give you one hint, though. She claims they are real. Mine wouldn't be.


Well, okay. So that was two hints.


Anyway I guess I better get going. Gotta go rest up for the surgery. Besides, Valentine's Day is coming up, and what would be more predictable..I mean exciting than if someone new would ask me out for Valentine's Day?


That's right.

No comments: